I recently tried a recipe from the Chulitas Famous website. I am so happy that I found out about Chulita’s Famous back at the Mamas Expo in May. I tried their CHULITA’S FAMOUS BURGER recipe. OMG!!!! The burger came out DELICIOUS! I am obsessed with Chulita’s Famous sofrito and spices. I love that they are all-natural and completely free of ANY artificial preservatives, thickeners, additives or fillers.
Here is the recipe I used for Chulita’s Famous Burger which is also posted on their website.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
2 lbs of ground meat (beef, turkey, or chicken)
*I used turkey*
1 small red onion, finely chopped
4 tablespoons of Chulita’s Famous Sofrito Verde
4 bread rolls
1 large tomato
3-6 lettuce leaves
Chulita’s Famous Adobo Sabroso
6 oz Ketchup
5 oz Mayo
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1. Mix Tangy Dressing ingredients and set aside.
2. Heat pan or grill to medium temperature.
3. Mix in Chulita’s Famous Sofrito Verde, onions, Chulita’s Famous Adobo Sabroso (to taste) and make 4 patties.
4. Grill burgers 4-10 minutes on each side, until desired degree.
5. Serve on bread roll, layer with tomato and lettuce, and, for a little kick, add some Tangy Dressing.
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Preparation Time: 50 minutes
2 pounds of sweet potatoes
Chulita’s Famous Sazon con Sizzle
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Peel and cut sweet potatoes into small wedges.
3. Spread the sweet potatoes on a tray over aluminum foil and brush some olive oil on both sides.
4. Bake for 35 minutes, checking and turning every 8-10 minutes until fully cooked.
5. Set on a plate with paper towels to drain excess oil for a few minutes and sprinkle Chulita’ s Famous Sazon con Sizzle, salt and/or black pepper (to taste).